Friday, March 16, 2012

calendar 2012

"Life become meaningful when we shoulder responsibilities.
Avoiding responsibilities Mades our life empty."
I have a calendar. It keep remind me about my works and status everyday.
It help me to planning my current and future. It bring me a lot of convenient and memories.
At the beginning of month, I have to fill up the box in my calendar. Hence, at the mid of month, I have to amend the time according to job urgency. At the end of month, I have to set my time proper and rush out all to made my month have a nice ending.
WoooooWo...😌
I have a responsibilities, So, my life are meaningful..
I LOVE it So much..😍😘

Same as last night, before I going to close my story for yesterday. I having my beauty mask bought from Taipei. I believe that work hard is important, but I have to take good care of my skin and face. It will bring me more points in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment