Friday, March 9, 2012

Time Flies...

1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 7..
Time flies~~ 
There are 7 months
Many friends asking me : What I have done for these period?
I shouldn't have an good answers for them... 
Just have a good smile to them..
Because I think a smile can hide many things that not do tell. 


For these 7 months, I have work for this NEW company.
New Life, New Environment, New Challenging, New Leaning, New Thinking, New Mindset, New peoples~~
Between these periods, 
I have done a lot of mistakes but I have learn from mistakes and get improvement on myself.


I always asking myself one : "Did I CHANGE?"
I say : "YES"
I have change a lot from physical to mentally... 
All change because of HIM fully support and give advice to ME 
~~~ THANKS him a lot ~~~


Now I work for myself, everything should plan and decide for myself, him and others peoples.
It will more headache and bad mood to settle and handle a case, if compare to work for others. 
Sometimes, I will easy get bad temper and my mood are not so good in certain moment.
But I will try my best to cold down myself. 


I am believe more months, years to go...
I want to prove to people that I CAN DO IT, even I have some suffer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment