Saturday, March 27, 2010

Durig the way of going home damp "Jam"

26 March 2010

i had going outside audit among one week.
today around 6.30pm, i and my trainee take taxi going home from client place - Dergahayu Sendirian Berhad to home.
Raining day here..
The traffic very jam...
we had jam in road about one and half hours.
The taxi driver keep talking and mumbler in front us.
He very mad because of jam..
Sumo re, he asking us to take LRT to go home.
listen listen listen and talk talk talk
****************************************************************************************
Around 8.30pm, finally i reach my sweetly home.
i am very hungry plus very tired after rush my work whole day.
Even tired and hungry there,
but i also feel happy
because me and my senior had finish up the company.
We hoping...
when Monday our senior manager go review our file
we can get good comment from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment