Thursday, December 23, 2010

Genting Highland Trip

19 December 2010 (Sunday)

Yesterday afternoon, i received his message and knowing that he bring me go Genting Highland on 19 Dec 2010 to enjoy our weekend holidays.

I feel happy. 

In early morning about 11 a.m., we reach the cable car station. There are many peoples today, we are waiting about 30 minutes. We reach Genting Highland around 12 p.m.. Firstly, we go to the cinema buying movie ticket "THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER". This movie are stated show at 3.15 p.m..

During the time for waiting our movie, we go Kenny Roger to having our lunch. We are enjoying the lunch untill about 1.30 p.m.. After done our lunch, we are going around the Genting Highland walk around and enjoy the fresh and cool air.

The time passing, we are going for movie about 3 p.m. and enjoy the show. When the movie started, this movie are not so interested. I found that it is BORED inside the cinema during the 2 hours time. 

After finish wactching our movie, he bring me go cassino. We stay at cassino untill 6.30 p.m.. Finally, he win RM300. Wah.. so happy because he buy me a christmas present worth about RM150. He asking me choosing the present and he will paid for me. I am headache because it is difficult to think what i want him to present me. Haha.... Anyway, i am unable to get it at Genting Highland. But he want me buy on 25 December 2010 at Mid Valley Shopping Mall.

About 7 p.m., we go having our dinner before going back to Kuala Lumpur. I  reach my home is about 9.30 p.m.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment