Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Finally... Finished my section

15 December 2010

Finally... i have finish my December ACCA exam.
Today i am disappointed for the P3 papers Questions.
It made me down during my first 15 minutes reading time, 
when i start reading the question requirements
I found that all requirement are out of my scope and expectation.
Haiz..
But any way, i have try my best in the 3 hours writing time.
I had read the scenario and requirement carefully
and answer all questions in proper manner with apply all my knowledge.
After submit my scripts...
i have nothing can do and change my answer even after i read back my "tick" notes.
Now...
i only can waiting the date of the result release. 
I hope god blessing me.
Give me a chance to score a pass mark of 50 mark for my P3 and P7 in December 2010 sitting.

Chin Yee ~~ GOOD LUCK TO YOU ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment