Monday, July 16, 2012

Attend marriage course

13 July 2012 to 15 July 2012

A day to be remember!
Feel surprise, happy, excited, warm, love.......
At here we learn a lot of theory of life after marriage and love...
WHAT IS LOVE?
It a very subjective matters, actually no point, no answer for me! It is a feeling between you and me.
WHO IS HE AND ME?
Before course, I really no think tis question in depth. I feel surprise, 1st time he talk out his feeling in front of all members here. I love you 😘
SORRY TO HIM
Forgive me what I have done wrong in past and future. Thank you so much on take care and sharing with me.
WARM
I rmb I 1st time help you do tie, u help me make up, we dancing together. Even it is not perfect, but I feel warm and happy. I like tis section much and it is our memories. Thanks god and members help us pray for our future life.
LETTER TO HIM
I am very touch to write out my 1st letter to him. Before tat I have no ideas and points. But duno y my feel sudden like raining day. Mind keep think of you and me during love time include happy, worries, sad, mad... I m crying not because of unhappy all is because feel warm and touch to look at pass how you treat a girl frez like me (which are not perfect).

I accepted what you are. This is I learn from here.

Dear, thanks god to to let me meet you.

I am very hope tis message can pass to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment